Toy display ideas - Light Box

I am always on the look out for things to display toys in. Sometimes I find objects myself but other times I see interesting things that other people are using to display their toys. This display box is one of those things that I saw in someone’s feed on Instagram. When I saw it I immediately was interested.

The Oneyes Blog - Toy display ideas 1
Photography & Styling: © Marianne Roosa / Toys by Jason Limon

I am totally in love with this display light box! The product is called Synas, available at IKEA for €29,95. The box is big enough to display 8 inch toys. But it’s also the perfect size to show a selection of smaller sized toys. You can even make a small display including plants etc. On top there is a lid so you can easily replace what is inside.

The Oneyes Blog - Toy display ideas 2
Photography & Styling: © Marianne Roosa / Toys by Otto Bjornik and Doktor A

The Oneyes Blog - Toy display ideas 3
Photography & Styling: © Marianne Roosa / Toys by Junko Mizuno and Jason Limon

It has a modern look and feel but because it is transparent the focus will go to the toys inside the box. So for example if you place Steampunk style toys in it I can easily see it fit in less modern interiors too.

The Oneyes Blog - Toy display ideas 4
Photography & Styling: © Marianne Roosa / Toys by Doktor A 

I really like this product. But be aware... if you have bought one you'll probably be like me and want more than just one!

Comments

Liam C. said…
Wow, these lightboxes are awesome! I haven't come across them before. I have a few rare figures that would look great in these. Thanks for the heads up!