Top 5 favorite toys 2015

As the year 2015 is coming to an end it is time to look back and pick my personal favorites. It was the year that toy manufacturers collaborated with some of my favorite artists: Jason Limon, Brandt Peters, Junko Mizuno, Chris Ryniak and Amanda Louise Spayd. It was great to see their artwork being made available on a larger scale as vinyl art toys. I can only hope this will continue in 2016.

My top five in no particular order. Some I have already added to my collection, some are still on my wishlist. I am hoping to add them to my collection in the near future. What are you personal favorites?

The Oneyes Blog - Favorite 2015

8" Violet Soda Lady by Junko Mizuno and KidRobot


The Oneyes Blog - Favorite 2015

Abominable Snowcone by Jason Limon and Martian Toys (still on my wishlist)



The Oneyes Blog - Favorite 2015

Thimblestump Hollow series by Chris Ryniak and Amanda Louise Spayd and Cardboard Spaceship


The Oneyes Blog - Favorite 2015

3" Dunny series the 13th by Brandt Peters and KidRobot


The Oneyes Blog - Favorite 2015

Neko by Jeff Soto and Blackbook Toy (still on my wishlist)

Comments