What's on my bookshelf? - Camille Rose Garcia

Have you seen Camille Rose Garcia's new book? 'Cinderella' is just out and it's the third book in the illustrated fairytale series. It's available as hard copy book or E book. I loved the previous two books, 'Alice's adventures in Wonderland' and 'Snow White'. The art work of Camille Rose Garcia is beautiful!

My favorite book has to be 'Snow White'. Personally, as a graphic designer, I think the layout of a page and use of typography are just as important as the art work. In 'Snow White' you see all design elements coming together beautifully. Curious to see how this new book looks like. I am looking forward to add 'Cinderella' to my bookshelf!

 The Oneyes blog - the bookshelf  

CINDERELLA
ISBN13 : 9780062333919
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Hardcover | 80 pages

SNOW WHITE
ISBN13 : 9780062064462
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Hardcover | 80 pages
 
ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND
ISBN13 : 9780061886577
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Hardcover | 160 pages

Also available as E books.

Comments